Thursday, September 6, 2007

Patience is a Virtue...

...which I have yet to master. Well, today is my due date, but as Timmy reminded me this morning, it is only an estimated date of arrival and certainly not a guarantee. As you can probably tell by my lack of news, Tazby has yet to make her grand entrance into this world.

I had an appointment with my OB yesterday. I'm making progress, but there's really no way to tell when this whole thing is going to go down. If she's not here by Tuesday, I have another appointment and we'll talk about doing a biophysical profile to assess how she's doing and whether or not an induction will be necessary. I'm hoping to avoid that, but we will, of course, do whatever is safest for her.

Although it is disappointing to see your due date come and go, I know she'll be here when she's ready. At least I only have 1 day of work left before I start my maternity leave so I'll be able to get plenty of rest to prepare for labor and delivery.

As the waiting continues, wish us luck that we'll meet our little girl soon (Any time would be fine with us, but I know Timmy is secretly hoping she'll come sometime this weekend between the BC football game and the Patriots season debut)! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: