Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day!

Yep, it's labor day! Unfortunately, it has little more significance for me than the usual three-day weekend off from work. So, you guessed it, I'm still pregnant. I can't complain too much though. I'm not actually overdue yet or anything and my back has been feeling significantly better over the past several days. Plus, not having a baby yet gave Timmy and I a chance to get the last of our baby shopping done today, as well as some house organizing and laundry done. I have to give Timmy the credit for all of that though. By the time we got back from a day out at Babies R Us and Magic Beans, I was exhausted and not feeling well at all. He's really been taking amazing care of me and letting me get all the rest I need. He's going to be a great dad.

Tomorrow I'll officially be able to say that Tazby is due the day after tomorrow. I'm not sure why this is significant, but I guess I'm just happy to say it. We've decided that we'll just be as prepared as we can be for her arrival because, in all honesty, we may really never feel completely ready. There is just too much unknown. I'm trying to be patient. As I said in my last post, I know she'll come when she's ready. We're predicting next weekend, but I've been having a lot of contractions over the past couple of days so I guess we'll just wait and see. I'm just relieved to know that after our shopping excursion today, Tazby has a Goober Bear to come home to :-) What a lucky girl....

No comments: