Wednesday, April 4, 2007

IT'S A GIRL...OR A BOY!

Five days from now we are finally going to find out if our little baby Tazby is a girl or a boy! I have to tell you, I'm a little nervous to know....and it's not because I really have a preference toward one gender or another, but I know I'm going to feel a whole lot of guilt if the ultrasound technician sees some "family jewels". I'll be honest, I'd love to have a boy, but I have been so sure this entire pregnancy that this little bundle in my belly is my own little girl. I've insisted on calling her (or "it" I guess I should say) a she. It just has seemed so unnatural to even imagine Tazby as a boy. So, if "it" does turn out to be a bouncing baby boy, I really hope I haven't already scarred him for life!

I'll be completely honest though, I will be totally shocked if they don't tell us it's a little girl in there. I've taken all of the gender predicting tests (including the Chinese Gender Calculator and innumerable Old Wives' Tales). Some say boy, some say girl. The way I figure it, there's a 50/50 chance they'll be right! Either way, I know we'll be thrilled.

No comments: