Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dr. Steve

This is just a quick follow-up to my journey through pregnancy back pain. After hearing rave reviews from a co-worker about the chiropractor she has been seeing since she first became pregnant 3 years ago, I gave him a call and was fit in for an appointment Thursday afternoon. All I have to say is that Dr. Steve (just what I call him...not actually what he goes by) is a miracle worker. He adjusted several of my vertebrae and took away so much of my pain that I could not believe how much better I felt.

As most of you know, I was very hesitant about seeing a chiropractor because I'm a little over-protective of my spinal cord. I couldn't be happier that I took a referral from a friend and found someone trust worthy and competent to help ease these aches and pains of pregnancy. I'm finally sleeping normally again and able to put my focus back on life. I even saw him again this morning and will continue to do so as often as I can throughout this pregnancy and after. So to all pregnant ladies, find yourself a great chiropractor. You'll thank me.

No comments: