Saturday, May 24, 2008

2/3 of the way there!

Kacey turned 8 months old last week! I'm sorry I'm a little late with the post, especially since I took the pictures on her actual birthday. Nonetheless, here are some nice shots from her 8 month birthday!




She's really doing great. Her hand splints are doing fine and she hasn't had any problem sleeping with them on. Her thumbs are looking great too. We don't see the occupational therapist until the end of July, but I have a feeling she won't have to wear them longer than that. She's still working on trying to crawl around. She hasn't quite mastered the getting up on all 4's yet, but I suspect that she may just start walking before she actually gets around to figuring out that crawling thing. She's getting tall and growing some more hair (mostly on top). And she loves to hear herself talk.

First Birthday, here we come!

No comments: