Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Parcell Running Tradition- The Next Generation

Just wanted to get a little update out there since it's been a while since my last post. Kacey is doing great (as usual!). She is such a funny and entertaining little girl. She's so playful, is great at sitting up and rolling all over the place. Mostly she loves laughing with her daddy.

We finally got our BOB Revolution jogging stroller and I absolutely love it! Now that the weather is getting nice here, I load Kacey up in the BOB when I get home from work and take her for a run. I have a feeling that I might not be fast enough for her yet. Apparently when her daddy takes her running (which as some of you may know, is um...kind of his thing), she coos and babbles the whole time. Somehow when I take her running, she manages to fall asleep every single time. Nonetheless, I keep getting her out there and hopefully I'll get fast enough to start keeping her awake.

Here are a few pictures from my phone of Kacey enjoying her BOB! I know she's little now, but I'm sure she'll grow into it before we know it.



Our little Keegan Catherine turns 7 months old on Friday! Look out this weekend for her monthly picture and update (and there may just be another highchair log in your future too!)

No comments: